With over 35 years in manufacturing fiberglass and composites, Thursday Pools brings new innovations to the fiberglass pool industry.
Thursday Pools is dedicated to bringing cutting-edge innovations to the pool world. Thursday Pools designs and manufactures fiberglass pool shells that are hand-crafted with the highest standards and craftsmanship. Our one-piece, inground fiberglass swimming pool manufacturing facility is based out of Fortville, Indiana.
At Thursday Pools we aspire to be the world’s most respected fiberglass pool manufacturer. We believe passion, care and attention to details make the difference.
We aspire to deliver artfully crafted, durable fiberglass pools and innovative products that empower our customers to make a lifetime of remarkable moments with their family and friends.
Thursday Pools prides itself on being a customer service-oriented company. From our strategic partners and dealers to our customers, we will be there from start to finish regarding all aspects of your pool project.
About Our Facility
- In-house tooling capability (35 years fiberglass experience)
- 60,000 square-foot manufacturing facility
- Beautiful dealer training rooms
- Ultra, high-efficiency, green climate-controlled environment
- Resides on 54 acres of land
Our vision is to set the industry standard for fiberglass pool quality and customer service.
Thursday Pools prides itself on being a customer service oriented company. From our strategic partners and dealers to our customers, we will be there from start to finish regarding all aspects of your pool project.
We are straightforward and accountable for our words and actions. We consistently deliver on our commitments.
When integrity and trust are at the foundation of our agreements and actions, we work together to get optimal results.
- We treat our dealers and customers as well as each other with honesty and respect.
- There are no bad ideas.
- We recognize that each of us plays a different role in contributing to the success of the organization, and each role is valuable.
- We are all responsible for the financial health of the business.
- We follow and exceed EPA and OSHA standards.
We display a passion for excellence that drives flawless execution of robust processes and motivates us to continually seek ways to improve and eliminate waste.
To realize our benchmark vision we must achieve and sustain a competitive edge. Only with the highest quality products will we earn and sustain the loyalty of our customers.
- We provide people with the full set of skills, training, and processes necessary to produce high-quality products.
- We all have responsibilities to identify and resolve quality issues.
- We implement monitoring, measuring, and follow-up tools to sustain our improvement efforts.
- Our Quality Management System is based on ISO 9001:2008 to continually enhance customer satisfaction.
We have ongoing exchanges of information, ideas, suggestions and best practices in all directions of the organization. We listen and use two-way feedback to build better understanding and perspective.
Communicating openly and honestly with each other, and with our customers helps us learn and continually improve our business processes while fostering constructive ways to resolve differences.
- We use the Net Promoter Score survey to evaluate customer loyalty and word of mouth promotion or destruction of our product and service.
- We share our business plans and results, best practices and “lessons learned” through such vehicles as master planning, meetings, and written communication.
- We help all employees understand their linkage to the vision, values, and strategies of the organization, and we communicate them regularly.
Our people work closely with one another in a cooperative effort to effectively meet the needs of our customers and achieve both business and personal goals.
Teamwork is required to meet and exceed our business targets and customer expectations. Our success depends less on the initiative and expertise of a few individuals and more on partnerships with the extended team, customers, and our suppliers.
- We deliver beyond expectations individually and as a team. Our customers deserve the very best from Thursday Pools.
- We empower employees by providing clear expectations and parameters for performance.
- We help the team build and use the skills they need to be successful.
- We acknowledge, recognize, and reinforce accomplishments.
- We fix problems, not blame. We find solutions, not fault. We attack problems, not people.
- We help all employees understand their linkage to the vision, values, and strategies of the organization and communicate them regularly.
We continually develop and leverage our people, equipment, materials, and processes to exceed our company goals. We are flexible to meet changing customer expectations and market conditions.
We all stand to win by utilizing our resources in cost-effective and efficient ways. The bottom line is this maximizing resources equals maximizing growth.
- We encourage and provide support for people to expand their skills and knowledge. The right people are our most valuable resource.
- We encourage people to look at business costs as if they were their own.
- We look for ways to eliminate waste and non-value-added activities and to keep them from reoccurring.
- We use process reviews to strengthen our resources.
- We build on the capabilities of people and equipment to be flexible to changing business conditions.
- We maintain our equipment and monitor our processes to maximize our investments.